It’s no secret that I love Anthropologie. And I think that Anthropologie is the perfect one-stop shop for all the gals in your life! Wether you’re shopping for your bestie, mom, co-worker, even grandma, Anthro has you covered. I put together some of my favorite gifts to give.
For the girl who loves jewels:
1. Druzy Dreamworld Pendant Necklace Anthropologie, $78
2. Arca Jewelry Box Anthropologie, $22-$34
3. Jeweled Satellite Posts Anthropologie, $44
Keep the jewelry rather simple. It’s best to steer away from crazy statement pieces that may not be her style. Does she have a lot of pretty jewelry? Get her one of the gorgeous Arca Jewelry Boxes to display her jewels.
For the coffee/tea addict with a sweet tooth:
1. Holiday S’mores Kit Anthropologie, $24
2. Homegrown Monogram Mug Anthropologie, $8
3. Orkney Mug Anthropologie, $14
4. Milk Chocolate a Covered Pretzels Godiva, $25
Mugs are the perfect gift for friends, family and co-workers. I love giving the monogram mugs because it makes it personal. But I love the winter print on the Orkney Mug as well. In fact, I bought one for myself. It’s fun to put yummy treats in the mug for a great gift presentation. Anthro has a lot of tasty treats in their stores. But Godiva is always a great place for amazing chocolates as well.
For the jet-setter:
1. Papillon Weekender Anthropologie, $158
2. Travel The World 2015 Calendar Anthropologie, $26
Have a little extra money to spend? Splurge on the weekender. She will love it! The sequin detail adds that something extra. The travel calendar is by Rifle Paper Co. is adorable. Calendars are also great gifts in general to give around the holidays.
For the girl who likes to stay warm and cozy:
1. Thermal Leggings and Sleep Shirt Anthropologie, $58-$68
2. Cable Knit Beanie Anthropologie, 49.50
3. Broglie Faux-Fur Cowl Anthropologie, 58
4. Lilka Beaded Moccasin Slides Anthropologie, $78
Every girl loves PJ’s! These thermal pajamas are darling. Hats and fury scarves are always a great gift that all girls enjoy. And who doesn’t love slippers with a little bling??
For the girl who loves to bake:
1. Polar-Gaze Bakeware Anthropologie, $14-$36
I’m in love with these adorable bakeware pieces. They are festive for the holidays and perfect for the girl who is always whipping up sweet treats.
Perfect gifts for every girl:
1. Boulangerie Jar Anthropologie, $16
2. Geo Soaprock Anthropologie, $12
3. Celestial Coaster Set Anthropologie, $32
4. Mini Capri Blue Jar Candle Anthropologie, $12
I love giving these gifts. The two candles are my absolute favorite. And let’s face it, everyone loves them. I am also obsessed with the Geo Soaprocks. They smell so fresh and they also glow under water! Yes please! The coasters are also great to give. They come in several different colors and are classic.
There you have it. You are now set to begin shopping for gifts for the best girls in your life! What are your favorite gifts to give?