I know what you’re thinking: Fall? Plaid? Groundbreaking. But it is predicted to be big this fall. Well, bigger than usual. And let me tell you, I am so excited! Here are some pieces that I am loving:
1. Rag & Bone Jeans $396, Nordstrom
There is nothing I love more than a distressed pair of jeans. But distressed jeans with plaid? Yes please.
2. ASOS Scuba Midi Skirt $67.71, Asos
What I love about this skirt (besides it being plaid) is the fact that it isn’t obnoxiously short. A lot of plaid skirts are “mini” skirts. The print and the length are perfection.
3. Sam Edelman ‘Becker’ Print Slip On $79.90, Nordstrom
For those of you (whoever you may be) who aren’t totally sold on plaid, you can always add little pops of it into your wardrobe. These shoes are right on trend.
4. Free People Dress $128, Nordstrom
This dress is everything. I need it. Immediately.
5. Johnstons Lambswool Plaid Scarf $46.43, Asos
This scarf can go with just about anything. Perfect color and print of plaid.
6. Bailey 44 ‘T-Bar’ Sleeveless Mixed Media Top $174, Nordstrom
I love the combination of the plaid and leather. Perfection.
7. Free People Draped in Plaid Shirt $128, Free People
How could I not talk about the classic plaid shirt? They come in many different shapes and colors. They are the epitome of the Seattle/90’s era, but are still present to this day. The best part is that everyone looks good in a plaid shirt.
How do you guys like to wear plaid?